Friday, November 17, 2023

Note To Children -- Love Your Mother, Your Mother, Your Mother

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

NOTE TO CHILDREN

Love your mother, your mother, your mother ...  (the prophet peace & blessings be upon him) 

Our indebtedness to our mothers is so immense that it is not possible to repay it.
 The verses of the Qur’an that address the mother, emphasize the difficulties of pregnancy, giving birth, and breastfeeding and the need to respect one’s mother. These verses many times mention parents in general but go into detail in regard to the mother because she faces challenges that a father does not. Verse 15 from chapter 46 (Al-Ahqaf) illustrates this point.

And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, excellent treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims."

www.darannoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment