Thursday, April 21, 2016

Knowledge is Better Than Money

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate

Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well.

Knowledge is better than money, since you have to protect money, while knowledge protects you. And money is depleted from spending, while knowledge grows when you spend it. And knowledge makes rulings, while money is ruled over. People who hoard money have died while they are still living, while the scholars live on through the ages. Their souls may have passed away, but their effects remain present in the hearts of people. [‘Ali radi Allahu ‘anhu]

اَللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِي وَعَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي وَارْزُقْنِي عِلْمًا تَنْفَعُنِي بِهِ

O Allah! Benefit me with the knowledge You have given me and teach me that which will benefit me and bestow me with knowledge You will benefit me with

Allahumma Zid-Nee 'iL-Maa

O Allah, increase me in Knowledge

Ameen.

Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi wassallam.

And Allah knows best and He alone grant success.

Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment