Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Visit Your Brother/Sister

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate
Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well.

Narrated by Abû Hurayrah (radiyAllâhu ‘anhu) that Allâh’s Messenger (salAllâhu ‘alaihi wa’sallam) said:

“A man went out to visit a brother of his in a different village, so Allâh, the Most High, put an angel in wait for him in the road. So when the angel came to him he said: Where are you going? He said: I am going to visit a brother in this village. He said: Is it that you have done something for him for which you seek repayment? He said: No, it is just that I love him for Allâh’s sake. He said: Then I am one sent by Allâh to you (to inform you) that Allâh, the Mighty and Majestic, loves you, just as you have loved for His sake.”

Narrated by Abû Hurayrah (radiyAllâhu ‘anhu) that the Messenger of Allah (salAllâhu ‘alaihi wa’sallam) said, 'Allah, the Blessed, the Exalted, will say on the Day of Rising, "Where are those who loved each other for My majesty? Today I will shade them in My shade on the day when there is no shade except My shade." "'

‏اللهم إني أسألك حبك، وحب من يحبك، والعمل الذي يبلغني حبك، اللهم اجعل حبك أحب إلى من نفسي، وأهلي، ومن الماء البارد

O Allah! I ask You for Your Love, the love of those who love You, and deeds which will cause me to attain Your Love. O Allah! Make Your Love dearer to me than myself, my family and the cold water. [Tirmidhi]

May Allah grant us deeds which will cause us to attain His love and shade us under His shade when there is no shade except under His Throne. Ameen.

Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi wassallam

Please don't forget us in your night prayers. Jazak Allahu khairan.

And Allah knows best.
Wassallam


No comments:

Post a Comment