Saturday, March 27, 2010

I cannot survive without Him

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate

I pray that you are well.

I am still a bit shaken because I almost hit someone this morning. Inna lillahi wainna ilayhi raji'un. It would have been a fatal accident at least for the pedestrian. I was driving at the speed limit of about 50 miles an hour on a winding 2-way road to take my kids to school this morning and suddenly there was this human being right in front of me. It was still dark and I did not see her until I got very close to almost hit her. She had dark clothes on. I quickly swerved my car to the left and alhamdulillah there was no car coming from the opposite direction. SubhanAllah. Who prevented the accident from happening? Allah, al-Raqib. Without Him it would have been a huge disaster! Where would I be without Him? I could not survive without Him!

If you don't love Him for who He is, love Him for what He gives you. He is ever watchful over us and give us what is good for us.

May Allah protect us from all trials. Ameen.

Wassalaam