Monday, December 28, 2009

Du'a during ablution

BismillahirRahmanirRahim
Assalaamu alaikum

Du'a during ablution (wudu')

Mouth: O God, help me read Your Book and glorify Your name.
Nose: O God, grant me to enjoy the fragrance of paradise, while you are pleased to promise it to me.
(at the time of throwing dust from nose, say "I seek refuge with You from the stretch of Hell and from the evil of the world.")
Face: O God, make my face white and bright with Your light on the day when You will make the faces of Your friends bright.
Head: O God, cover me with Your mercy and shower upon me You blessings.

or

Mouth: O God, Help me to recite Qur'an and to make zikr
Nose: O God, Grant me to smell the fragrance of paradise, don't let me smell the smell of the hellfire
Face: O God, Whiten my face on the day when faces are whitened, don't blacken my face on the day when the faces are blackened
Hands/Arms: O God, Grant me my book of deeds on my right hand; Don't give my book on my left hand or behind my back
Head: O God, Grant me under the shade of Your throne
Ears: O God, Make me of those people who listen to speech and follow what's best in that speech
Neck: O God, Release my neck from the hellfire
Right foot: O God, Strengthen my foot on the bridge over the hell on the day when some people slip into hell
Left foot: O God, Make my sins forgiven and my works accepted and my transactions one day will not come to ruin

May Allah answer your du'a. Ameen.

Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment