Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beautiful Patience

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate
Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well.

We just finished Surah Yusuf last night where we prayed taraweeh. This surah is one of my favorite surahs, the surah that lifts me up in times of difficulties.

"...come, beautiful patience! And Allah (Alone) Whose help can be sought against that which you describe." 12:18

"...come, beautiful patience! Haply God will bring them all to me; He is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.' 12:83

If you need a shoulder to cry on who would be best to give you that shoulder? Follow Prophet Ya'qub, Allah grant him peace, "He said, 'I only complain of my anguish and sorrow to Allah;.." 12:86

Allah put you in whatever situation you are in. Run to Him. Show your sorrow and grief to Him only and "...Do not despair of Allah's comfort..." 12:87

May Allah makes us among the patient. Ameen. Please do not forget us in your night prayers. Jazakallahu khairan.

And Allah knows best.

Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment