Saturday, July 12, 2014

Let's Memorize Today -- Du'a # 28 (During Prostrating Due to Recitation the Verse of Prostration)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate

Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well.

اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ

Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala ali Muhammad

O Allah, send peace and blessings upon Muhammad (ﷺ) and the family of Muhammad (ﷺ)

Prostration of Recital (Sujud-At-Tilawah)

The way of performing this prostration is that the person should pronounce Takbeer (Allahu Akbar) and then prostrate and make this Du'a during the prostration as reported from Imam al-Tirmidhi.


(I have prostrated my face to the One Who created it and brought forth its hearing and seeing by His Might and Power. Blessed be Allah the Best of Creators).



O Allah, record for me a reward for this (prostration), and remove from me a sin. Save it for me and accept it from me just as You had accepted it from Your servant Daawud.




Ameen

And Allah knows best.
Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment