Monday, June 13, 2016

Commemorating the Life of My Little Sister

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate

Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well.

A year has passed since the death of my little sister. She was someone who loved Qur'an and dedicated to seeking knowledge. Soon after her death, I contacted one of her teachers. Some of the things he said about her...

SubhanAllah
Almarhumah during her life was very good to people around her, dedicated to her prayers-fard and sunnah, dhikr, Qur'an recitation, fast- fard and sunnah, always joined circles and gatherings of knowledge, etc. She was very happy to see my young children reciting the Qur'an and memorizing Qur'an well, until she said that inshaa Allah, if there is an opportunity, she would like to invite my children to play in Malaysia, but Allah invited her first. When I broke the news of her death to my children, they cried and immediately sent the reward of recitation of Al-Fatihah to her, and they also made a beautiful du'a for her, the one they called grandma who had kissed them before.

May Allah grant her mercy, forgive all her sins, and place her among the righteous. May Allah grant us an excellent ending. Ameen.

Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi wasallam.

And Allah knows best and He alone grants success.

Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment