Friday, September 10, 2021

Don't Worry About Your Hidden Enemies

Sometimes we feel that we have enemies we don't know, and Allah knows this. Sometimes we feel unsafe from the gossip and jealousy of those people. 

Allah says, He will test us with a little bit of uncertainty or issue of enmity with people we may know or we may not know. At times you might have hypocrites who would smile to you on your face but turn around and stab you on your back. What should I do about this? Because If I start worrying about those people, I will become saddened and depressed, and I might not be able to progress in life. I need to get up in the morning with a fresh smile on my face. I need to have a renewed hope in the Mercy of Allah. What should I do? Allah beautifully answers in Surah An-Nisaa

وَٱللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِأَعْدَآئِكُمْ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ وَلِيًّا وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ نَصِيرًا ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏
And Allah is most knowing of your enemies; and sufficient is Allah as an ally, and sufficient is Allah as a helper. (Surah An-Nisaa 4:45)

Who can there be better than Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala to help and protect us?

No comments:

Post a Comment