Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"If you love Allah, love me"

BismillahirRahmanirRahim
Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well and in high spirits of Iman. Ameen.

Narrated Aisha, Allah be pleased with her: The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to offer prayer at night (for such a long time) that his feet used to crack. I said, "O Allah's Messenger! Why do you do it since Allah has forgiven you your faults of the past and those to follow?" He said, "Shouldn't I love to be a thankful slave (of Allah)?' When he became old, he prayed while sitting, but if he wanted to perform a bowing, he would get up, recite (some other verses) and then perform the bowing. (Bukhari)

Narrated Aisha, Allah be pleased with her: I heard the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) and listened to him before his death while he was leaning his back on me and saying, "O Allah! Forgive me, and bestow Your Mercy on me, and let me meet the companions." (Bukhari)

This is our beloved Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him peace, a thankful and humble slave of Allah, who we should love and strive to emulate him. And Allah will love us and forgive our sins. InshaAllah.

"Say: 'If you love Allah, follow me, and Allah will love you, and forgive you your sins; Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.' Qur'an AleImran 3:31

May Allah increase our love for the Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him peace, and give us tawfiq. Ameen.

Wassalaam,

No comments:

Post a Comment