Thursday, May 22, 2014

Let's Memorize Today -- Prophetic Du'a # 23 (Let me live as long as You know that life is good for me)


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate
Assalaamu alaykum


اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ

Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala ali Muhammad

O Allah, send peace and blessings upon Muhammad (ﷺ) and the family of Muhammad (ﷺ)


اللَّهُمَّ بِعِلْمِكَ الْغَيْبَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى الْخَلْقِ أَحْيِنِي مَا عَلِمْتَ الْحَيَاةَ خَيْرًا لِي وَتَوَفَّنِي إِذَا عَلِمْتَ الْوَفَاةَ خَيْرًا ليِ اللَّهُمَّ وَأَسْأَلُكَ خَشْيَتَكَ فِي الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ كَلِمَةَ الْحَقِّ فِي الرِّضَا وَالْغَضَبِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ الْقَصْدَ فِي الْفَقْرِ وَالْغِنَى وَأَسْأَلُكَ نَعِيمًا لَا يَنْفَدُ وَأَسْأَلُكَ قُرَّةَ عَيْنٍ لَا تَنْقَطِعُ وَأَسْأَلُكَ الرِّضَاءَ بَعْدَ الْقَضَاءِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ بَرْدَ الْعَيْشِ بَعْدَ الْمَوْتِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ لَذَّةَ النَّظَرِ إِلَى وَجْهِكَ وَالشَّوْقَ إِلَى لِقَائِكَ فِي غَيْرِ ضَرَّاءَ مُضِرَّةٍ وَلَا فِتْنَةٍ مُضِلَّةٍ اللَّهُمَّ زَيِّنَّا بِزِينَةِ الْإِيمَانِ وَاجْعَلْنَا هُدَاةً مُهْتَدِينَ

O Allah, I ask You by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over the creation, to let me live as long as You know that life is good for me and let me die when you know that death is good for me. O Allah, I ask You to grant me Your reverence in private and in public. I ask You to help me say the truth whether I am pleased or angry. I ask You to be moderate in poverty or in riches. I ask You the blessing that does not end, the coolness of the eyes that never cease, and the satisfaction with Your decisions. I ask You the coolness of life after death and I ask You the joy of looking at Your face and the longing to meet You without any harmful difficulty or misleading trial. O Allah, give us the beauty of faith and make us guides who are guided.

[Al-Nasa’i, Hadith no. 1288]

The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wassallam said: "There is nothing more honorable to Allah than supplication." [Tirmidhi]

Aisha (radhiAllahu anha) said that Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wassallam said: "The deeds most loved by Allah (are those) done regularly, even if they are small." [Bukhari and Muslim]

Tawfiq.

And Allah knows best.
Wassalaam

Related Archive
Learn the Prophetic Supplications

No comments:

Post a Comment