Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Making Easy to Pay Off Debts

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate
Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well.

One day a man came to the Prophet and asked for sadaqah. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him peace, ask the man to go buy whatever he needs and to tell the seller that he will pay him off.

There was a beggar asking from someone who is poorer than him, and the poorer person give the beggar charity.

So, one cannot say, "I don't have anything to give, how can I give?" or "I have debts, so I can't give charity." Even if you have a debt, give charity because it will make it easy for you to pay off your debt.

Always give to others. This is one of the reasons that du'a is answered.

May Allah make us generous and not miserly. Ameen.

Please don't forget us in your night prayers. Jazakallahu khairan.

And Allah knows best.
Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment