Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wouldn't You Be Pleased?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate
Assalaamu alaykum

Dear Friends

I pray that you are well.

From Urwah, may Allah be pleased with him, that Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, said,

“When I saw that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم was in a pleasant mood I said, ‘O Prophet of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me.’ He said, ‘O Allah! Forgive Aisha her sins of the past and the future and [any sins] she has kept hidden and what she has made public.’ So Aisha laughed until her head fell into the lap of the Prophet of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم due to her laughter. So he said, ‘Does my supplication please you?’ So she replied, ‘And why shouldn’t your supplication please me?’ So he said, ‘By Allah! It is my supplication [which I make] for my nation in every prayer.’”

May Allah increase our love for Him and His beloved Messenger, صلى الله عليه وسلم. Ameen.

Please don't forget us in your night prayers. Jazakallahu khairan.

And Allah knows best.
Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment